Secondary Load String Adapting Kit - Tension and Compression Fixtures
W-5196 | Secondary Load String Adapting Kit - Tension and Compression Fixtures
Secondary load string adapting kit for mounting of tension and compression fixtures in between W-5160, W-5190, W-5254, W-5360 or W-5390 wedge grips or 600DX-G7 crossheads.
Suitable for only tension applications when used with DX crossheads. Kit includes two plates that are bolted onto the grip bodies.
Available mounting patterns:
- Type IIAf LH (M72 x 3) rated for 600kN tension and compression
- Type R1f (1.0 in receiver) rated for 600kN compression
- Type IIf LH (M48 x 2) rated for 300kN tension and compression (via included adapters)
- 6 x M10 - 100BC rated for 100kN tension and compression
- Includes 2 adapters for converting from 0.5in-13 thread to Type R1m (1.0 in holding button)
Efffective Height (each): 89 mm (3.5 in)
Effective Weight (each): 30kg (65 lbs)