Universal Flexure Attachment
W-1188-G | Universal Flexure Attachment
Universal Flexure Attachment for the 400RD designed for center and third point loading of concrete beams tested in flexure (transverse) to obtain modulus of rupture in accordance with ASTM C-78, C-293 and AASHTO T97.
- Lower support channel with a series of drilled and tapped mounting holes which permit the support blocks to be adjusted from 18 in to 36 in spans.
- Flexible upper bearing blocks for application of vertical force without eccentricity.
- Maximum specimen width is 8 in
- Upper head is drilled and tapped with mounting holes for adjustment of bearing blocks from single to third point loading. Upper fixture mounts in frame with a holding stem and set screw assembly.
- 8.661 in maximum usable vertical test opening with fixtures in place.
|容量||110 kN (24,700 lbf)|
|Compatible Frame Models||400RD|
|Loading Span||102 - 254 mm (4 - 10 in)|
|Specimen Length||305 - 914 mm (12 - 36 in)|
|Specimen Thickness||102 - 203 mm (4 - 8 in)|
|Specimen Width||203 mm (8 in)|
|Support Span||305 - 914 mm (12 - 36 in)|
|Testing Standards||ASTM C78, ASTM C293, AASHTO T97|