The 8804 is a 4-column, 500 kN servohydraulic fatigue testing machine. It features a high-stiffness and precision-aligned load frame, with hydraulic lifts and locks, and can feature the actuator in either the upper crosshead or in the lower table.
The precision mechanical systems, combined with the advanced features of the 8800 digital controller and Dynacell™ load cells, enable Instron® to supply fully-integrated turnkey solutions to meet the most demanding applications. The system can be used to cover a broad range of static and dynamic test applications, covering metals, fracture mechanics, aerospace panels, civil engineering components, wire ropes, or concrete.
From a PC interface, Console Software provides full system control, including waveform generation, calibration, limit set up, and status monitoring. Add WaveMatrix™block loading software for simple and advanced cyclic tests on materials or components or 2 Software®Bluehill for static tests.
- Up to ±500 kN (112,500 lbf) axial force capacity
- Four columns, high-stiffness, and precision-aligned load frame
- Hydraulic lift and locks of upper crosshead
- Actuator in lower table or upper crosshead
- Vertical daylight options to suit test application
- Dynacell load cell features compensation for inertial loads caused by heavy grips and fixtures
- Wide range of grips, fixtures, and accessories
Lower or higher-capacity servohydraulic testing systems are also available to suit a particular applicaiton. They can be found here.