DA-214 High Temperature Dual Channel Extensometer
W-C016-I | High Temperature Dual Channel Extensometer
Model DA-214 High Temperature Rod and Tube Dual Averaging Extensometer with replaceable inserts offers superior high temperature performance for creep testing up to 1100 Deg. C (2000 Deg. F). The following features give the Model DA-214 extensometer excellent performance:
- A high temperature, high corrosion resistant 214 alloy is used on all temperature exposed parts of the extensometer. Lifetimes may exceed 4700 hours at 1100 Deg. C (2000 Deg. F)
- Replaceable insert design allows gripping knife-edges to be easily changed for different specimen geometries or replaced when they become dull. Specimen geometries that can be accommodated with the appropriate inserts include round or flat specimens: Rounds:1.6 to 12.8 mm (0.0625 to 0.505 in) diameter Flats: 1.6 to 12.7 mm (0.0625 to 0.5 in) thick and 16 mm (0.625 in) wide are available. Precision machining is done based on the specific specimen size being tested for excellent concentration, which minimizes specimen bending.
- Note: This telescoping rod and tube design provides measurement of displacement on both of the rod and tube telescopes. This results in accurate differential electronic measurement of the specimen´s creep strain by measuring and averaging the strain on two opposing sides of the specimen.
- 25 to 50 mm (1 to 2 in) gauge length adjusting offers flexibility in attaching to a wide variety of specimens.
- The base is machined of aluminum for light weight & thermal dissipation. Base requires two SLVC transducers for creep strain measurement.
- An extension rod stiffener is included to keep the rods & tubes aligned. It has internal clearance for a 19 mm (0.750 in) diameter pull rod.
- Tube length:393.7 mm (15.5 in) The tube includes precision bronze bushings for low friction rod alignment. The bushings are located on the room temperature side of the extensometer.
- Working Distance between the extension arms: 41.2 mm (1.625 in)
- Clearance for Extensometer Base: 34.29 mm (1.35 in) diameter
- Price includes, rods & head assembly, tubes & head clamp assembly, top & bottom adjustable bases, zeroing mechanism, extension rod stiffener. One set (4) of high temperature clamp nuts & bolts (W-C016-D)
Necessary items NOT included:
- High Temperature inserts need to be ordered separately for the specific specimen sizes to be tested. Ref Catalog numbers: W-C016-C: W-C016-J1, W-C016-J2 and W-C016-J3 SPECIFY SPECIMEN SIZE AT TIME OF ORDERING
- SLVC displacement transducers and AK4 signal conditioner are not included in the base price of the extensometer.
|Description||DA-214 High Temperature Dual Channel Extensometer|
|标距长度||25 - 50 mm (1.000 - 2.000 in)|
|Specimen Diameter||1.60 - 12.80 mm (0.0625 - 0.5050 in)|
|Specimen Thickness||1.60 - 12.70 mm (0.0625 - 0.5000 in)|
|Specimen Width||16 mm (0.625 in)|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static|
|Temperature Rating||1090°C (2000°F)|